Sunday, June 21, 2009

Saturday Cell Mosaic - Edited


I didn't have enough pictures to do just a Saturday mosaic so I added pictures from what we did on Friday also. We took a drive out to Gillette Stadium and had some lunch at a place called "Five Guy Burger". It is better than Fat Burger but not quite as good as In and Out Burger...but it was the best we have had around here. The fries are freshly made and they cut their own and they are not greasy at all! We then went to "The Hall" above the Pro Shop and they have a Museum of the New England Patriots football team. We watched a 17 minute movie that was very interesting and saw lots of exhibits.


On Saturday we took a drive. Kevin had me put an address in the GPS but wouldn't tell me where we were going. We went to Warwick, RI. It was about an hour away and I was very curious as to where we were going. We pulled up to this building and I see what we came to see...if any of you have watched a show called "Ghost Hunters" you would recognize the upper left hand picture. TAPS stands for The Atlantic Paranormal Society. I LOVE this show. Unfortunately you can't go inside without an appointment. I would have loved to be able to meet Jason & Grant or Steve who are the main people on the show. We had lunch at Friendly's and then headed towards home stopping first at Barnes & Noble. We came home and spent the rest of the day with Riley. It was a great day!

Check out the master of the Saturday Mosaic Collage at Ace's Blog. She created this fun mosaic and she will tell you how you can do your own.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Kevin looks pleased as punch! :)

~Kristen~ said...

LOVE the mosaic!!!

Isn't Patriot Place fabulous!!! I am a HUGE Patriots fan, from the the time I was a wee little tot! :-) My parents had season tic in the 70's and 80's. What I wouldn't give to still have them now, but, way too expensive!

I had no idea the people from that Ghost Hunters show had their headquarters here in MA! I am learning stuff about my native state from the newbies!!! LOL Probably better I didn't know it was there....I am a big baby!!! Scared of my own shadow!!!

Ace said...

Oh my gosh, I saw the TAPS picture and couldn't wait to read what you had to say! We used to love that show! Not so much since they went international but it's still good. Too bad you didn't get to meet them! If you ever do, send me autographs!

Unknown said...

I am such a dunce! The Ghost Hunters headquarters is in Warwick, RI not MA! It is amazing how you can drive from one state to another in an hour! LOL

Crazee Juls said...

You seriously always do the coolest things. I love Ghost Hunters. Too cool. :) Thanks for thinking of me today. It helps a lot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin