Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

All day yesterday I kept thinking that the date was familiar...couldn't quite figure it out...what was it..something about that date just stuck with me...I woke up this morning and realized that the reason that date felt special was because it would have been my Grandpa's 94th birthday!! I knew it had a special meaning but it didn't click until this morning...and the weird thing is I had a dream the morning of the 27th with Grandpa in it...but it wasn't a good dream...so that kind of spooks me out....anyway Happy Birthday Grandpa...we miss you and love you so very much!! Here are some pictures of him growing up...

Grandpa is the baby with Great Grandpa Zach and Great Grandma Nellie and his sister Marjorie.
My favorite family portrait. Grandma, Uncle Zach, Grandpa, Uncle Duane and Dad.
Grandpa in the military...Love this picture!

Grandpa being silly...Mom was taking the picture and he stood up to be funny...LOL

Another favorite...he was so handsome:)

Me and my Grandpa...I love this picture...miss you Grandpa!!

One of my favorite funny pictures of Grandpa sitting on my potty training chair. I am in the background and my dad is on the left...he had the best personality!
Another one of my favorite pictures...he had a wonderful smile and laugh!

3 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Oh this was so sweet!!! Your Grandpa looks like a wonderful man!!! I miss my Papou, too!!!

A New England Girl said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandpa! What a sweet, sweet post... :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Aw, he was a fantastic man.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin