Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday Cell Phone Collage

CLICK ON THE MOSAIC TO SEE PICTURES AT FULL SIZE
Head over to Ace's blog and check out the Saturday Cell Phone collage activity that we do every week! It is alot of fun! She will be posting hers tomorrow since tonight is Halloween. I don't have any kids so I am posting mine early...

Today we needed to go and get Kevin's hair cut and drop off his suits to be cleaned by 10:00am so that they are ready for pick up by tomorrow...so we got up and took quick showers and headed out! So fast that neither one of us had any breakfast! So after we got Kevin's hair cut we drove to Dedham and explored a new mall that we had never been to. It is an outside mall called Legacy Place. We went to L.L. Bean to look for a winter coat for Kevin and ended up leaving with a rubber bone and winter coat for Riley!! LOL...I love the picture of Kevin with the silly hat....:) We were going to eat at a restaurant named BGood, however they were in the middle of a fire alarm and the security kicked everyone out...so we drove down the road to TGI Friday's. I had a really good grilled Jack Daniels BBQ chicken with Broccoli and coleslaw. I ate the chicken and broccoli but not much of the coleslaw...so I feel I stayed on plan:)

We then headed out to Weston, MA. I wanted to see where the Liberty Mutual office is down there because I applied for a position out there and I wanted to see how to get there...seemed pretty easy. I hope they call me...it is almost exactly what I did at Safeco for 10 years and I did enjoy the job...we will see...cross your fingers for me:)

We still have not heard anything on how Kevin's friend is doing. He had a massive heart attack at work during a meeting and last we heard he was in critical condition at the hospital...so if you could all keep him and his family in your thoughts I would appreciate it. If it wasn't for this friend Kevin wouldn't have had the opportunity to keep his job and move out here....

I hope everyone is having a great Halloween!! I have my candy ready to hand out...and whatever is left is going to work with Kevin on Monday!! Can't trust me with all that chocolate!! LOL

Ta Ta for now friends!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Happy Halloween! :)

~Kristen~ said...

Saying lots of prayers for Kevin's friend to recover!

Great collage!!! Tell Kevin he is looking pretty studly in the fuzzy cap!!! lololol

And Riley is as adorable as ever!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin