Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday Cell Phone Collage

Click on the mosaic to see bigger pictures!
Wow! What a busy weekend!! I waited until today to post my mosaic because I needed a few pictures of my sent to me from Kristen...we went to a class yesterday at Absolutely Everything and I had pictures of her but not of me...so...she emailed them to me:) Thank you Kristen! Check out her blog and she will have pictures posted of the day as well:) I had a blast! I got up and had some breakfast...hung around the house until about 11:00. Then I took off and drove myself to Kristen's house about 40 miles north of where I live. This is HUGE for me because I never drive anywhere unfamiliar by myself...but it was a piece of cake! Once her Mom came we left to go to the class early. Stopped at Dunkin Donuts for some coffee for them and an Orange Slushy for me as I am not a big coffee drinker...it was really good!

Once we got to the store there was another class still going on so we waited and shopped a bit before the class. The class was 3 hours and it was packed. It was so much fun!! I will post the finished product when I am done. I still have to finish some of the panels and frame it...

Then today Kevin and I took a drive because it was such a beautiful day and we had to run some errands so we stopped at Cheesecake Factory at the mall and I had a nice house salad for lunch with the dressing on the side...it was really good! Then we went to Yankee Candle and I got a couple Spiced Pumpkin candles and shades..one with Pumpkins and one with fall leaves on it...went to Sears to look at dress shirts for Kevin and then to Staples and then home to watch the Pats! I took lots more pictures of the fall colors but they are at their peak and alot of the leaves are falling so I want to get as much as I can!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Check out Ace's blog as she is the creator of this fun mosaic every Saturday!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all of the Fall colors in this collage! :) Fun day! :)

~Kristen~ said...

Another fab collage girl, even though I look like a big old blob in a lot of those pics!!!!!! lolol How funny that you passed a restaurant with my name on it...I never see businesses with my name on it!

Jenny said...

Sounds like a fun day! I love that scent in candles, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin