Thursday, October 29, 2009

No Way...

I can't believe how fast time flies! I remember holding my sweet nephew when he was minutes old....looking into his eyes and welcoming him into the world...rubbing his sweet chubby cheeks and telling him how much I love him...! He is now 12 years old and in 6th grade...I haven't seen him in 7 months and I can see how much he has grown up since I saw him last...I am so blessed to have such a sweet nephew in my life. My sister posted his 6th grade school picture on Facebook and I couldn't help but share it with my bloggy friends:) I am going to also put a baby picture of him as well...can't help myself! :) I love you Brad and miss you horribly!! XOXOX
This was obviously taken at my wedding...he wasn't too sure about the thing on my head! LOL
Brad's 6th Grade school picture
Auntie

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

wow :)

Unknown said...

Time really does fly by!

Melanie said...

Such a handsome little man! Time definitely flies by too fast.

~Kristen~ said...

What a handsome young man!!! They grow up way too fast, don't they?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin