Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Memories 2009

This Christmas was a very special one...after moving to Boston it was so nice to be able to come home and see everyone! It had been almost 9 months since we saw everyone so it was wonderful! We took alot of really nice pictures and spent some quality time together. I wish that we could have had a little more time to spend there...but we had to get back for work...Here are some more pictures of our time there...

Dad making the stuffing! It was so good there wasn't any left!

Dad basting the turkey...

Mom peeling the potatoes...as you can see she wasn't thrilled with me taking a picture...LOL

My nephew and his reindeer hat!
Uncle Kevin loved it so much he stole it! And he is enjoying the WONDERFUL massager that he got me for Christmas!

Da Boys!

Mom and I went to Claimjumpers for dinner with my best friend Nikki and her Mom Nancy. We only had an hour to visit and we enjoyed every minute! I miss my dear friend so much and I am going to make it a point to spend lots more time the next time I am there! I came home for 5 full days but with a holiday in the middle of it made things a little busy. Love you Nikki!! :)
Nikki and her Mom Nancy
Best Friends Forever!! (I know its cheesy but true!!)

Mom and Nancy

Carrie came over the last night we were in Seattle to pick up our presents that we had packaged up so we didn't have to take them in our suitcase. Thank you Carrie for doing that!! I absolutely LOVE this picture of them!

Kevin and his Sis Carrie

Tina, her husband Scott and Ethan came to visit along with Jenny and Bubba. It was great to see them! They brought some Round Table pizza (Kevin's favorite and they don't have Round Table here) and Tina and Jenny were able to take a tour of Mom's scrapbook room!

Tina and Ethan

Scott & Ethan

The three Musketeers!

Jenny stealing one of Mom's punches...(not really but it made a cute picture!)

That was the rest of the pictures...I want to thank all my family and friends for making the holiday so special. I have the best friends and family I could ever ask for! Love you all!

1 comments:

Kevin said...

It was a great week. Glad we are home though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin