Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Like Christmas all over again!

We went to Seattle for Christmas as you all know...and we had to ship all of our Christmas gifts home. We received the packages today! In the packages there was a little something for our Little Man from his Auntie Laurie, Uncle Dan and Bradley! He was very excited! I took some video to show you how happy he was to get a toy! He is also excited to go to Petco and spend his gift card that Auntie, Uncle and Bradley gave him as well! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I love that video!! Riley looks SO excited and happy, I just love that face and that tail!! :)

We got new speakers for the computer a while back, and I didn't realize it was on. I think Freddy heard you! He went kinda happy-crazy and curious around my monitor.

Crazee Juls said...

Cute. :) Glad your Christmas was fun!!

~Kristen~ said...

Awwww! Look at little Ri-Ri!!!!

Girl, you sound awful!!! :( You better get some good rest!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin