Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday Cell Phone Collage

Click on the mosaic to see the pictures...
Today was a crazy day! Last night was the first night in about a week that I have slept soundly with this cold. I spent all day yesterday at home just relaxing and watching tv, eating soup and drinking lots of water and I really think that helped alot! This morning I woke up at about 9:00 but stayed in bed until 10:00! It was snowing outside and it was nice just watching the snow fall.

We decided we needed to go to the mall and get some new sheets because the ones we have had a hole in them and its getting bigger and bigger and my foot keeps getting caught at night! LOL. As we were walking to the car Kevin hit the unlock button on the remote key and NOTHING! Got in the car and turned the key and NOTHING! UGH the battery was completely dead. So we called AAA and apparently we haven't had service for the last 2 years so we renewed on the phone and the guy came out to jump start our car. Normally in Seattle it would have taken at least an hour or more in snowy weather...but here it took only 20 minutes. He jumped our car and we took it straight to the Honda dealer. We also had him look at the fluid in to clean the windshield with because it wasn't working and we thought it would be empty, and also when we had our oil changed last month the beeping sound stopped working when we would lock our car. Well we drove it into their garage and low and behold the windshield wiper thing started working and the damn thing beeped when we locked the car!! They checked the battery and it was good to go! One of the inside lights were left on and that is what drained the battery!

They were so nice and they didn't charge us a penny! We left there and headed to the mall. We had lunch and walked around a bit. We went to Clarks and I found a really nice pair of boots. They are adjustable so you can make more fur show or less. I don't like boots much above my ankles so these were perfect! They kept my feet toasty warm.

You will see in one of the pictures a new item in my bedroom. Kevin had gotten me a new jewelry armoire mirror that you open up and it holds your jewelry. Well Riley has never really reacted to his reflection before...we were playing on the bed and he caught his reflection and stood there staring at himself for about a minute. I was so happy to catch a picture of it because it was so funny!! He even started moving to see if it was him or not. Silly puppy...I have more pictures of him this week because we really didn't do much other than go to the mall today:)

Tonight we will probably watch some of our new movies we got for Christmas. Either Julie and Julia or Angels and Demons (with Tom Hanks)...we will see. I hope your all having a great weekend! Make sure you check out Ace's blog as she is the one that started this Saturday Cell Phone Collage thing...Ta Ta for now!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Cute pics!!! Glad you are feeling better!!! :-)

Furry Bottoms said...

Buddy would just go completely bananas at his own reflection. In ANYTHING!! Windows, mirrors, silver reflections, whatever, he just barks his head off. I'm glad you're feeling better!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin