2 days after arriving in Seattle for the holidays I got a scratchy sore throat...and knew that I was coming down with something...went straight to the store and got some over the counter medicine but I still ended up with a doozy of a cold. While I was at Moms I was able to take NyQuil at night and it helped me sleep but the night we came home we didn't have any NyQuil so I had to take the daytime medicine which didn't help me sleep. I was up until 3:00 am coughing so much that my throat felt like I was scraping it with a fork! So this morning I called in sick and went to the doctor...because I was coughing and it may be a respiratory problem I had to wear a mask...Kevin couldn't help but take a picture of me with my phone...Thanks hon! It turns out I have a upper respiratory infection and sinus infection. I got some antibiotics and some strong cough suppressants that will help me sleep...so hopefully in a few days I will feel 100% better! Here is the picture that Kevin took...don't laugh!!






2 comments:
Feel better, girlfriend! I had to wear one of those masks the last time I saw Dr Myint. And SHE had to wear one too. Because I had the flu. I hated it!
Oh, you poor thing! I know I felt like I was dying a couple weeks ago when I was sick and I got sick last year when we traveled for xmas. It was definitely no fun. Hope you get better quick!
Post a Comment