Today is number 2 of our new weigh of life and we are feeling really good. After just one day of eating right I feel less bloated and have a little more energy. It is crazy how much stuff we eat and don't really think about the nutrition values and what is in them. I haven't really been eating breakfast the last few months but I am now. I have posted what I ate for breakfast on my new blog if you want to check it out. One thing about WW is I have to plan out the day in the mornings or the night before..just to make sure that I keep on plan.
My sister just got back from seeing my Grandma in Oregon and sent me some pictures. Grandma looks really good but has lost about 35 pounds since I saw her last August for Zach's wedding. She is so cute...I love the picture of her and Brad giving the peace sign...I will post the pictures below this post. I just love her so much and miss her alot! She has been having a hard time getting around and my Uncle was able to get her a walker and she does alot better. I have so many happy memories of our many many visits to Oregon as a child. I miss my Grandpa and Aunt K'Lynn so much...my Aunt passed away in 1996 from complications of a bone marrow transplant and my Grandpa passed away in 2004. Its hard some days...you think about them and all the wonderful times...but I know that they are together and giving each other a bad time...that's how they were. Grandpa loved K'Lynn and he was crushed when she passed away. So it gives me comfort knowing that they are together probably at the cabin fishing and watching over all of us. Here are some of the pictures of my sisters trip to see Grandma...Miss you guys and love you all!!
Ok enough of that...it is a beautiful day and I am in the middle of 3 loads of laundry so I should go and finish what I started! I hope your all having a wonderful day...





4 comments:
Laurie looks FANTASTIC!
Yes she does...:)
Your grandma is sooo cute!!! :-)
Thanks Kristen...she is a cutie:)
Post a Comment