Kevin and I started Weight Watchers this week and I started my new blog to write out what I am eating...and so far its been fun. I haven't felt deprived or hungry hardly at all! Check it out if you haven't already...
Kevin and I took some afternoon naps...well I did until he started snoring and woke me up...LOL Then I got up and surfed the net a bit and got caught up with my Big Brother stuff and looked through my Biggest Loser Cookbook for some ideas for dinners for the week. Other than that that is about all we did today! The picture in the middle was Kevin and I prior to our naps and Riley was giving Kevin kisses! LOL
Check out Ace's blog as she was the one that created the Saturday Cell Phone Collage...I love sharing my Saturdays with you all:) Hope you are having a great weekend!









2 comments:
I love lazy days! And Superman would totally kill me if I took a picture of him sleeping!
It was the perfect day to stay in and do nothing, with all that rain we had! We were glued to the coverage of Sen. Kennedy's funeral anyway. Did you see the motorcade leave the library to head to Boston?
Post a Comment