Going through pictures today I came across one of my favorite pictures of me and my Dad. This was at Christmas time I believe 2003. I had this cool camera that would also record audio. So I also taped a recording that I have saved to this day. It is audio of my Dad saying "I love you Christa"...but he said my name like Cwista...
In less than a week it will be 5 months since I have seen my family back home. I am looking forward to seeing them for Christmas! I talk to my Mom every day on the phone so it helps as far as missing my family. I did alot better than I thought though. I was worried when I moved I would be so homesick and cry more. Don't get me wrong...I get homesick here and there and I miss my family and friends alot...but I think I have handled it very well.
I couldn't have asked for better parents! They have both been there and supported me throughout my life and I love you both so much!!
Enough sappy stuff...later gator!





1 comments:
LOVE that picture!! It is so crystal clear and crisp. And you both look pretty darn good!
By the way where are your parents? Are they out of town? Can't reach them...
Post a Comment