I was looking for some inspiration and something to inspire me (I know I have only been on this for 4 days) but I am still very excited. I remember the last time when we lost so much weight. It makes me more excited to get back to how we were before. I thought I would post a before and after picture so you can all see how much we had lost. Kevin lost a total of 102 pounds and I lost 60. After seeing the first picture (it was Easter 2003) I knew we had to do something. It was very hard to look at. If you notice I had my nephew Bradley in front of me thinking it would cover it up..but NOTHING can cover it up! So this will be a post I look at when I think I can't do it...because as you can see I can!
Easter 2003
Easter 2004






3 comments:
Holy cow, you sound so motivated! :)
Good job for you guys! :) You're going to do fantastic this second time around!
Love it! Its so good to have an idea of what you can accomplish! Ive never seen a thinner version of myself- but i sure do keep my BEFORE pictures close by to help motivate me! :) Keep on going!!! :)
Post a Comment