Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Riley...the bottle cap stealer!

Riley loves to steal my bottle caps for my water...and yes I do leave them on the table so its my fault...he will tease me with it but I ignore him and eventually he will just leave it on the floor. I don't chase him around anymore because that makes it a game for him. Here is a little video I made...its funny that he is sitting there looking so innocent! Enjoy!


4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I cant believe how much the colors of his fur has changed!!! From black to silver!

~Kristen~ said...

OMG that is the cutest!!! I didn't put the sound on because I am still at work but just looking at him with the cap in his mouth trying to look all nonchalant...sooo cute!!!

Bailey likes to steal the jugs that the gallons of spring water come in!

A New England Girl said...

Haha, he is so freakin' cute!! "Momma, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have anything of yours!"

Loved it. :)

Ace said...

Too cute, just like always!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin